Are you looking for a way to “apologize” to your skin for frequent coffee consumption, harmful products, poor ecology, lack of sleep? The best way to do this is to use the I'm Sorry For My Skin pH5.5 face mask from the South Korean brand Ultru. Enriched with a complex of natural ingredients, the formula has a moisturizing, nourishing and soothing effect, giving tired skin a fresh, healthy look and eliminating minor imperfections in the form of pimples and redness.
Features I'm Sorry For My Skin pH5.5 Jelly Mask Soothing from the Ultru brand:
- formula based on vegetable oils and extracts;
- calamine, which is part of the composition, has an antibacterial and soothing effect;
- centella asiatica extract relieves inflammation and irritation;
- aloe vera and D-panthenol saturate the skin with life-giving moisture;
- green tea extract has antioxidant properties;
- orange and tangerine oils cleanse and tighten pores, even out the microrelief, normalize the functioning of the sebaceous glands;
- oil Nutmeg accelerates regeneration processes, and also strengthens the epidermal barrier.
How to use
open the package, unfold the mask, apply to the skin, leave for 15-20 minutes. Delete mask. Massage the rest of the serum into the skin with massage movements.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.