Photos of goods.
It is forbidden to publish photos that do not match the product in the photo, containing erotic and pornographic elements.
It is forbidden to place and sell items if they are subject to restrictions enshrined in the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan. The following are a number of categories of prohibited items:
- firearms, signal, pneumatic, gas weapons, ammunition, edged weapons (including throwing), electroshock devices and spark gaps, as well as the main parts of firearms, unloaded explosive devices and ammunition, including unloaded grenades, shells and other similar items, and also dummies of such devices and objects;
- narcotic drugs, psychotropic, potent, radioactive, explosive, poisonous, caustic, flammable and other dangerous substances;
- banknotes of the Republic of Uzbekistan and foreign currency (with the exception of those sent by the Central Bank of the Republic of Uzbekistan and its institutions);
- items of an obscene or immoral nature;
- counterfeit and pirated items;
- items the import or circulation of which is prohibited in the country of destination;
- items that, by their nature or packaging, may pose a danger;
- state awards;
- jewelry made of precious metals and precious stones for commercial purposes without a license;
- work books, identity cards and other personal documents;
- diplomas of educational institutions;
- shares and other securities;
- foreign currency and other currency values;
- finished diploma and term papers;
- databases containing personal data;
- items and materials, the sale of which violates the copyright and / or related rights of third parties, trademark or patent rights;
- materials violating privacy, encroaching on the honor, dignity and business reputation of citizens and legal entities;
- live animals;
- other goods prohibited by the legislation of the Republic of Uzbekistan.