The DJ Carborn Therapy Profession Strength Carborn Therapy kit allows you to perform a highly effective rejuvenating salon procedure - non-invasive carboxytherapy - at home.
Carboxytherapy is a completely safe and atraumatic procedure. The high efficiency of carboxytherapy is ensured by carbon dioxide, which is generously produced during the procedure. By acting on skin tissue, carbon dioxide stimulates a number of biochemical and reflex reactions that provide powerful anti-aging results.
4-8 carboxytherapy procedures provide:
- pronounced lifting effect;
- smoothing out wrinkles;
- lightening pigment spots;
- alignment of facial tone;
- treatment of problem skin;
- normalization of the sebaceous glands;
- reduction of swelling;
- skin detoxification.
Recommended course of procedures:
Preventive course - 4-5 procedures once a week.
The course according to indications for solving severe aesthetic problems is 8-10 procedures 1-2 times a week.
Contents: one set includes five syringes with gel activator (the volume of one is 25 ml, enough for one use), five fabric masks. Please note: to carry out the procedure you will need a brush to apply the activator gel, which is not included in the kit.
Carbon dioxide, which is produced during the procedure, is aimed at:
- saturation of skin cells with oxygen;
- increased blood microcirculation;
- splitting of the subcutaneous fat layer;
- activation of collagen synthesis;
- skin rejuvenation.
The main active components of the activator gel:
Caffeine has a pronounced drainage effect: it helps remove excess fluid from tissues and thus relieves swelling. It also has a tonic effect, due to which the skin tightens and metabolic processes are activated. Is an antioxidant.
Citric acid effectively cleanses the skin of dead skin cells, works as a peeling, has antioxidant properties, regulates the sebaceous glands, brightens, eliminates pigmentation and acne scars, evens out skin tone, and normalizes the natural pH balance of the skin.
Licorice root extract has a softening and moisturizing effect, relieves inflammation, lightens pigmentation and improves complexion.
Eucalyptus extract disinfects and soothes.
Ivy extract reduces swelling, has a tonic, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect, and accelerates the regeneration of skin cells.
Brussonetia extract has a powerful brightening effect.
Suitable for all skin types as part of anti-aging care.
Mode of application:
1. Wash your face with foam, then further cleanse your skin using a scrub, gommage or peeling, and dry your facial skin.
2. Distribute the activator gel from the syringe over the face using a brush in several layers. Avoid the lips and skin around the eyes.
3. Place a fabric mask tightly over the applied gel. Press the mask with your hands until it is saturated with gel.
4. During the procedure, you will feel a slight tingling sensation - this is the release of carbon dioxide. The resulting bubbles need to be burst by pressing the mask tightly against the skin with your hands.
5. Wait 20 to 30 minutes, remove the mask and rinse off any remaining gel with plenty of warm water.
6. Continue care using your usual products - serum, moisturizer or nourishing cream.
Redness, tingling or burning of the skin during the procedure is normal. The discomfort is temporary and will go away on its own 10-15 minutes after completion of carboxytherapy.
The gel must be used in the full volume of the container so that a thick layer of gel can produce sufficient CO2.
Contraindications: violation of the integrity of the skin (burns, wounds, cuts and other skin damage), herpes, acute inflammatory process in the area of application, as well as dermatological diseases in the acute stage, pregnancy, lactation, epilepsy, renal or pulmonary failure, recent heart attack myocardium. It is not recommended to carry out the procedure in places of plastic surgery.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.