Centella SKIN1004 Madagascar Centella Poremizing Clear Toner with Centella Poremizing Clear Toner gently and gently exfoliates the cornea, removes excess oil, eliminates blackheads and lightens sebaceous filaments. After washing, it restores the optimal pH balance, prepares the surface of the skin for further care. It normalizes the activity of the sebaceous glands and makes it perfectly matte.
The product contains Himalayan pink salt, which is saturated with minerals and trace elements important for healthy skin. It improves the color of the face, restores tone and brightness, increases the elasticity of the walls of blood vessels.
In addition, it has a soothing effect, relieves itching and irritation, and accelerates the healing process of inflammation. Strengthens barrier functions and increases the permeability of the epidermis. The vegan formula does not cause dryness or flaking.
Main active ingredients:
- Asian centella extract (50.47%) increases firmness and elasticity, saturates skin cells with moisture. Forms a protective barrier against ultraviolet radiation and negative environmental factors.
- A complex of AHA, BHA and PHA, LHA acids cleans dead cells and excess oil, facilitates the penetration of active components and increases their effectiveness. Activates cell renewal, reduces the depth of wrinkles, evens out the complexion.
- White willow bark extract is a natural source of salicylic acid. Helps to improve color, relieves irritation, regenerates, reduces pores, regulates oil production, effectively exfoliates, helps to restore barrier functions.
- Lavender extract has clear antibacterial properties, soothes irritations, relieves inflammation and soothes.
- Panthenol stimulates the restoration of skin integrity, relieves redness and irritation, and has wound healing properties.
Suitable for combination and oily skin.
Instructions for use: Apply the required amount of toner to cleansed skin using a cotton pad or palms. Continue to take care.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.