An electric sheet is an indispensable assistant in cool weather! It provides even heat throughout the body with two settings, making it the perfect solution for those looking for a way to stay warm and relax.
- Forget about dampness in bed!
- Relieves tension, muscle pain and stress, relaxes the body!
- Allows you to sleep even in a room with a temperature of about 0 degrees!
- A great gift for the whole family!
- You won't need thick blankets or uncomfortable heating pads!
- An indispensable assistant in beauty salons and physiotherapy rooms!
But an electric sheet is not only a great way to get warmth, but also an effective remedy for the treatment of rheumatism and osteochondrosis due to stimulation of blood circulation and improvement of metabolic processes in the body. Its use is simple - just place it on the mattress and lay a sheet on top.
In addition, the electric sheet has many convenient features that will make its use as comfortable as possible. It is easily transported and takes up little space, making it an ideal choice for country houses, country houses and village houses. It is also widely used in beauty salons and physiotherapy rooms.
An electric sheet is an excellent solution for those who value comfort and convenience. It provides warmth while sleeping, eliminates dampness in bed, relaxes the body, relieves tension, muscle pain and stress, saves the cost of heating the room, allows you to sleep in a low ambient temperature, eliminates the need to use thick blankets and heating pads and is an excellent gift for all family.
Place an electric sheet under the sheet and cover the bed with a blanket, turn on the heating of the electric sheet, give your bed time to warm up (15-20 minutes) and lie down in a cozy and warm bed.
- Do not fold the electric sheet too tightly - the heating elements may be damaged.
- Use an electric sheet, only under the sheet, cannot be used as a blanket
- Do not turn on the power if the electric sheet is wet or folded
- Do not place other heating products on the electric sheet
- Make sure this electric blanket is only used with an AC source of the correct voltage.
- Do not use the electric sheet if it is damp or wet
- Do not wash, do not immerse in water, dry clean
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.