Antibacterial tonic for problem skin Dr. Jart + Cicapair Toner has a bactericidal effect, soothes inflammation, dries acne and prevents the appearance of new ones. It restores the skin's pH balance and prepares it for the next care. The product gently brightens post-acne marks, evens out skin tone and relief, moisturizes and softens.
Tonic is most conveniently applied to the skin with a cotton pad.
This product contains centella asiatica complex.
- Madecassoside has a pronounced healing and soothing effect. Madecassoside also repairs and softens the skin, eliminates redness and peeling, and nourishes and strengthens the skin's protective barrier.
- Asian acid strengthens the skin barrier and has an antioxidant effect to soothe sensitive skin.
- Asiaticoside regulates the water-fat balance of the epidermis, stimulates the synthesis of collagen and elastin fibers, and improves skin elasticity.
- Madecassic acid repairs damaged skin, accelerates the regeneration process, promotes inflammation healing and helps whiten after acne.
These tools also include:
- Niacinamide helps to stimulate collagen synthesis, enhance the protective function of the skin, reduce transepidermal water loss of the epidermis, remove pigmentation, moisturize, shrink pores, soothe, whiten.
- The enzymes of lactic acid bacteria accelerate the process of whitening, moisturizing, removing redness, regulating the production of melanin in the epidermis, exfoliating and regenerating the stratum corneum.
Suitable for oily and problem skin
How to apply: Put a small amount of toner on a cotton pad and wipe your face after cleansing.
No questions about this product, be the first and ask your question.